Cisco Certificate Tracking System is providing a facility to publish your Cisco Certificate statuses to a third party / Employer through 'Publish Credentials' option.
Step - 01
- Go to the www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login/ link
- Select 'I have a Cisco.com ID' option and click on 'Login with Cisco.com ID' link
- Use your cisco.com user name or CSCO ID and password in the login page
Step - 02
- Select 'Publish Credentials' in the left menu items in your Cisco Certificate Tracking Profile
Step - 03
- Under the 'Credentials' Select the certifications and recognition that you want to publish
- Check 'Send All Programs' if you want to include all certification details to the publishing report
- Provide the email of the third party or employer who is interested to verify your certificate statues
- Type a message in the given space
- Check the authorization check box and click 'Publish Report'
Once you publish the credentials, the third party or your employer will receive an email with unique URL and an authorization.